LMI Spring and Fall Pathway Program – Master Degree
For those who are in their junior or senior year in university or for those who have already graduated with a bachelor degree, they will spend up to one year with us for admission into their chosen Master program with a top ranking university, and up to another two years to complete and graduate from the program.
Academic Coaching and University Application
- RESUME AND PROJECT IMPACT
Our senior academic coaches and thought leaders will help you enhance your resume, creating impactful yet meaningful taglines that will last you through not only the admission, but a lifetime.
- ACTIVE LEARNING WORKSHOP
We teach you the insider tricks of scoring in each and every module in Summer, Spring and Fall offered by different institutions through our Lecture, Tutorial and Homework workshop using active learning pedagogy.
- MATHEMATICS (COLLEGE) COACHING
Consider Linear Algebra, High School/College Algebra, Pre-calculus, Calculus with Series Differential Equations re-taught for you to meet admission criteria.
- CRITICAL READING & WRITING COACHING
Become proficient in Critical Reading and Writing Skills where we will coach you with writing skills to demonstrate your Excellent Command of English.
- ENGLISH PROFICIENCY COACHING
You will need the right scores to land yourself in the top university in the world; Harvard has one of the toughest English requirements from iBT, IELTS and/or PTEA. We are going to be part of your game.
- PERSONAL STATEMENT WRITING
Private Personal Statement Coaching happens to be one of the submission criteria that is 500 words in length, 12-point font and double-spaced memo to indicate your motivation to be part of the Harvard Elite Family.
- TOP UNIVERSITY APPLICATIONS
We will be applying with you to selected top universities as part of the complete application process. Our students get to choose their preferred university, rather than the other way round.
For candidates who might be interested in Harvard Master Degree (Management, Finance, and Teaching for Mathematics)
– There is a minimum total required graduate credits of 48, which is about 12 courses, that the candidates need to take from Harvard.
– All core degree requirements must be completed with C- grades or higher. This includes courses that fulfill area of concentration, distribution, foreign language, quantitative reasoning, moral reasoning, and writing intensive requirements.
– Field of study courses must be completed with a B- or higher without letting your overall GPA dip below 3.0. The same is required for minor courses.
– Once admitted with a 3.0 or higher GPA, you must maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher. You can withdrawal from five courses without them affecting your GPA.
Course Fees and Associated Cost (subject to change)
Top University Admission (Masters)
Harvard University (6-12 months) $68,525/= (Including Boston-Based Universities)
Pathway to Graduation (1.5-2 years) $68,525/yr